The SOS Locator (SOL) is a device which enables a person that is lost, injured or in distress to be located quickly. The SOL is a light weight compact device, when activated, a large SOS helium balloon will ascend 400 feet above tree lines, enabling a person in distress to be rescued in a much shorter period of time. The SOL will be visible to rescue teams far off on the horizon, increasing odds of survivability. The SOL is equipped with a built in high decibel audio signal and flashing beacon lights. The SOL is designed in several size iterations for personal carry, boat or car.
- Designed for individual or vehicle use
- Quick and easy self inflating balloon
- Long distance visibility above tree line
- Light weight and easy carry
- Clip on Carabiner
- High decibel audio signal
- 400 feet of line